free website stats program Happy Birthday America: July 4th | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Happy Birthday America: July 4th

St. Louis Mo is where I am meeting Joe who is lending me his 85 FXWG for the 2 week ride. I know him and many others from another USA website Todds Harley Pix.

I get there from Chicago via Amtrak Wednesday evening and then the next day I need to familiarise myself with the bike and get to know Joe. So the offers are GREAT but just not enough time as we are leaving for NC early Friday.

You guys are just great.:USA:UK

Here is what we had last nite for dinner:

6218d1215236898-keep-your-head-down-phil-usa-july-4th-when-we-were-kicked-out-usa-pict0003.jpg

WoW now am hungry....guess I'll go have a sandwich...lol..are you going to visit any Harley Dealers while you are here, and if so when?...I suggest you visit Doc's Harley ...Your friend will know where it is if he's from these parts...and if so what time?..Oh! sooooo many questions...Its just I would love to meet , and would consider it a great honor to meet someone from across the pond. So please let us know. You probably would be surprised how many folks in these here parts would lov to shake your hand. Have a great one. :42:

Back