free website stats program Happy Birthday America: July 4th | Harley Davidson Forums

Happy Birthday America: July 4th

BaZa

From a Brit that wishes you a great holiday.

I have forgotten you kicked our butts back in 1777...:lolrolling

So
8265-003-21-1027.gif

Brothers in Arms.
My 911 Tribute Page​

Thanks for that BaZa, have a safe holiday.

We don't have a holiday tomorrow but you all have a goodun.

BTW I am over to the USA on my own on 22nd July Heathrow> Chicago > Amtrak to St Louis then riding a '85 FXWG to Maggie Valley NC by the Smokies. Staying overnight in Elizabethtown KY.

I'll be with around 40 other USA H-D riders and I have only met one of them for 20 minutes back in April!!

We will take in Deals Gap The Dragon on Highway 129 in TH?NC with 318 curves over 11 miles!

Also the Wheels through Time H-D private museum.

And the bike I'm riding is being lent to me. You Americans are more than generous.

BUT I do have a few presents to bring over. :D

Last edited:
GOD BLESS EVERYONE,THANK YOU TROOPS AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA ! And I'm MORE than PROUD to say that ! :42: :42: :42: :42:

We don't have a holiday tomorrow but you all have a goodun.

BTW I am over to the USA on my own on 22nd July Heathrow> Chicago > Amtrak to St Louis then riding a '85 FXWG to Maggie Valley NC by the Smokies. Staying overnight in Elizabethtown KY.

I'll be with around 40 other USA H-D riders and I have only met one of them for 20 minutes back in April!!

We will take in Deals Gap The Dragon on Highway 129 in TH?NC with 318 curves over 11 miles!

Also the Wheels through Time H-D private museum.

And the bike I'm riding is being lent to me. You Americans are more than generous.

BUT I do have a few presents to bring over. :D

BAZA, Are you going to be in St. Louis Mo. or a St. Louis in another state?
If it is St. Louis Mo. when will you be here and for how long?

BAZA, Are you going to be in St. Louis Mo. or a St. Louis in another state?
If it is St. Louis Mo. when will you be here and for how long?

yeah what he said ..would love to meet yah and have you as a guest in our home...Please let us know...when do you arrive in St. Louis...Missouri I'm hoping...lol
:cheers

Thanks for the wish BaZa, I love your website also. My nephew graduates basic training on the 18th of July, I am hoping to ride the bike, I'll have to check out the weather & such, but I'd love to wave at you along the way, or better yet, scoot a few miles along with you, but unfortunatly, I'll be back to work by then. Ride safe & enjoy your holiday.

St. Louis Mo is where I am meeting Joe who is lending me his 85 FXWG for the 2 week ride. I know him and many others from another USA website Todds Harley Pix.

I get there from Chicago via Amtrak Wednesday evening and then the next day I need to familiarise myself with the bike and get to know Joe. So the offers are GREAT but just not enough time as we are leaving for NC early Friday.

You guys are just great.:USA:UK

Here is what we had last nite for dinner:

6218d1215236898-keep-your-head-down-phil-usa-july-4th-when-we-were-kicked-out-usa-pict0003.jpg

Back