free website stats program Guzzl'n after stage 1 | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Guzzl'n after stage 1

I will tell you something I noticed on my bike. When I checked the odometer against actual distance, it is a good 5% off. My bike clicks off 1 mile when in fact I only traveled about 5,000 ft. That is an error that really adds up. So after just 20 miles I actually traveled 19.

Why it happens and what can be done about it,, who knows.

I will tell you something I noticed on my bike. When I checked the odometer against actual distance, it is a good 5% off. My bike clicks off 1 mile when in fact I only traveled about 5,000 ft. That is an error that really adds up. So after just 20 miles I actually traveled 19.

Why it happens and what can be done about it,, who knows.

You could try a 'SPEEDOHEALER' from HealTech Electronics in the U.S

I almost bought one for my T595 which reads about 10% fast;but apathy got in the way.

My mpg decreased when I did the TFI, but it fluctuates especially on the highway. I think this is mainly attributed to the wrist action on my right arm.:D

There ya go, Son!!

In most cases, a bunch of the mpg reduction is attributable to the new found spunk that the engine has since it is getting more fuel. But, more fuel used = less mpg. So it is a trade-off.

Still, you can experiment taking the settings down slightly, seeing how that does, and adjust as required until it is like you want it.

TQ

Back