free website stats program Guy tried to run over me | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Guy tried to run over me

I have to agree.......in most cases. HOWEVER, there's a newer monster among us worse than an honest "I didn't see him mistake". In my now booming metropolis here in N Dallas/Texas, the new threat is the TEXTING/FACEBOOK/MAP Smart Phone. Yes, even Bikers are guilty.

If/when I almost die because of texting or anything about a smart phone....I wait or catch up. I stop beside them and let them know they almost killed me and tell them to put down the d#$% phone and drive. I then tell them to have a nice day afterwards:D. Never stop in front or behind them.....they can plow the scoot over.

Men, Women, kids....all walks of life do it. If I get it through just one person's thick skull, my goal was successful.

so much for my rant..........where's my flip phone?:newsmile040:

I have to agree.......in most cases. HOWEVER, there's a newer monster among us worse than an honest "I didn't see him mistake". In my now booming metropolis here in N Dallas/Texas, the new threat is the TEXTING/FACEBOOK/MAP Smart Phone. Yes, even Bikers are guilty.

I hear ya about North Texas drivers on the phones. Very dangerous around here. Thats why when we go riding, we go out in the country. Mostly in Oklahoma. Some great riding up there. We're gonna go check out Red Rock Canyon State Park this weekend, and then ride Route 66 for a while. Supposed to be great weather. Summer's just about over, finally. :D Sometimes we go down towards the hill country, but go the back roads. Too much construction on I-35, so we'll go thru Glen Rose and pick up 281 south all the way. Great road. Broken Bow, Oklahoma and the Talimena Scenic Highway are awesome too. Same with Mount Scott near Lawton, Ok. All very popular biker destinations. Good one day trips around here are Turner Falls, Lake Murray, or Arbuckle Lake. Stop in at Smokin Joes BBQ in Davis, Ok for the best ribs ever!!!!!
Ride safe :)

Back