free website stats program Got out and rode today - in Missouri!!! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Got out and rode today - in Missouri!!!

We got the bike out both last weekend and this weekend. Not long rides, but enough to get the fluids circulating and keep everything moving. Not bad for Eastern Colorado in December. Temps were in the high 30's with some ice still on the road in shady spots.
I do not winterize the bike. I will ride some every month of the year.
I know what you mean about not bad for Eastern Colorado in December. I was watching my New England Patriots play the Bronco's on Sunday and they said the temperature was like 62 degrees in Mile High Stadium ( Sports Authority I think it is now), and I was thinking, wow that's pretty warm! Here in Massachusetts it was in the 40's!! :-( Enjoy it while you can!

Thanks for all the posts. I came home today to find my bike covered. UGH!!! Riding is therapy for me! And in the winter I need all the therapy I can get. On a bad day all I want to do is ride the blues away. To all my harley brothers and sisters - ride often and ride with passion!!

Lucy

Back