free website stats program Got My First Harley Home Today!! | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Got My First Harley Home Today!!

Thank you all for the congrats and the well wishes. I am going to try to et up to 500 miles before Sunday. I think the Nostalgic bars are cool. I had to have the Nostalgia top rails when I saw them on ebay. Paid $80 shipped for those. They haven't been made for at least ten years. I DO need to get highway pegs ASAP. I miss the ones I had on the Venture. I rode the Venture one last time today. It is a great bike, but I love the Harley!

You could not pry me off that sweet ride for at least 500 miles Best of luck to you:D

Congratulation!!! It looks to nice to ride... 500 miles is a ride around the block. I suspect you will probably go more so get prepared to do the 1000 mile service next week.
May you make many memories upon your new steed...

Congrats on the new ride.I do have to warn you though it is a sickness.I was quite happy with just having my EGC Then we found the FXRS,I'm still looking for a mid 80's wideglide for a project bike and in a few weeks I'm buying a V-Rod:small3d031:

Hahah Steve. Yes it is a sickness. My son has a pile of my discarded parts he's calling "his" Harley and with a frame and bottom cases he would darn near have a whole bike. I would love to build a bar bike (Screamer) with a 113 " or more. That way if it blows. Oh well. Tear it down and rebuild. Maybe next year. :)

Sled that's one beautiful bike. Have a great time. Be safe!!!

Back