free website stats program Got My First Harley Home Today!! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Got My First Harley Home Today!!

Congrats bro your gonna love that bike and the driver backrest has me jealous. It's somewhere on my "to purchase" list one day I'll get it.
Ride Safe and Enjoy

Congrats on the New bike and you must have a Great wife enjoy your new ride:s

Saturday, April 9, 2011. A date in my history not to be forgotten. I purchased and rode my first Harley Davidson home. It is such a sweet ride! I know we are gonna love this thing for many years. So glad I made the jump. Thanks to my wife, for giving me the green light!

Congrats on the new ride. I got my first Harley in December and I don't know why I waited so long. I love it.

Congrats on the new bike:bigsmiley12:. I bet ya didn't even notice the snow on the ground when you rode it home.

Congrats on the new ride.I do have to warn you though it is a sickness.I was quite happy with just having my EGC Then we found the FXRS,I'm still looking for a mid 80's wideglide for a project bike and in a few weeks I'm buying a V-Rod:small3d031:

A V ROD, are you nuts that is way TOOOO fast for you:p Happy hunting bet there are some good deals out there

Back