free website stats program Got hit by an SUV today | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Got hit by an SUV today

I would say you were lucky, but you are truly blessed. Hope the insurance company will do the right thing. I'm happy for you, but like others say, make sure you get checked out. Symptoms can often appear down the road. I'm a nurse and I've seen that way too many times.

Good luck! As others have said, don't close that medical claim yet, make sure you don't have any lingering issues. I got rear-ended back in October on my bike, took 2 months to get paid for the bike. I'm still getting physical therapy and pain management for my back, neck, and knee. Had surgery on the knee, too, but wouldn't have known it was necessary right after the hit.

Good luck!

Dont know how true this is, but was told that here in Kentucky, if someone gives you "incorrect" insuance information at the accident scene, and you find out later they did not have insurance, yours has to pay and there is nothing the police can do as its a civil matter after that. I really hope someone told me wrong there, but I can see it happening here.

Dont know how true this is, but was told that here in Kentucky, if someone gives you "incorrect" insuance information at the accident scene, and you find out later they did not have insurance, yours has to pay and there is nothing the police can do as its a civil matter after that. I really hope someone told me wrong there, but I can see it happening here.

In the end he had Insurance, "Safeway". My Ins Co., Geico gtracked it down.

Back