free website stats program Got a FLTRX | Harley Davidson Forums

Got a FLTRX

jamesearl

2018,man that hydraulic clutch is a little strange.Nothing till the last bit of lever is left,and then all at once,she catches.Tranny's a little loud,maybe cuz I haven't had any fairing on last 2 bikes.I know you hear stuff you wouldn't usually when you add a fairing/windshield.May put some red line in it.Milwaukee 8 is sweet,got 450 miles on her the last few days,so haven;t opened her up yet.Nice to be back on a touring bike,radio,bags.Still have to take a pic of her.It's black,only option,security pkg. Didn't want ABS.

Congrats! I would keep Formula plus in the primary and the trans,until You know,for sure that there is no fluid transfer.

Congrats! I would keep Formula plus in the primary and the trans,until You know,for sure that there is no fluid transfer.
Yeah,I sure hope I got one of the good ones.I don't care about recalls,but a problem with no foreseeable solution is a bit frightening.

Nice new ride. I recently also upgraded/traded for a 2018 Ultra Classic. I agree with you on the hydraulic clutch. It is hard to get use to. Mine also has security but with ABS. I also wanted the big screen radio for GPS. Never had that before. I am fixing to go to Sturgis in September and then to Tennessee. I hope to use the GPS then, but I will have a map for backup. Hope I didn't steal your thread.

tourbox

Nice new ride. I recently also upgraded/traded for a 2018 Ultra Classic. I agree with you on the hydraulic clutch. It is hard to get use to. Mine also has security but with ABS. I also wanted the big screen radio for GPS. Never had that before. I am fixing to go to Sturgis in September and then to Tennessee. I hope to use the GPS then, but I will have a map for backup. Hope I didn't steal your thread.

tourbox
Nice ride Tourbox.I don't think it's possible for you to steal my thread.Any time you post is like free valuable information.

Back