free website stats program good luck bells | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

good luck bells

I also have two, yeh they must be given to you, not bought yourself. They should be low to the ground to "scare off evil Gremlins" but up higher is seen on bikes.
I have one each side on the exhaust bolts near the rear footpegs.
There is no limit to the amount, as long as someone gives them to you and don't buy "luck" yourself.
Who makes these rules? Who knows, but I learned long ago don't mess with luck.
Enjoy.

2X the bells = 2X the luck, I say you need all you can get. GO FOR IT!

Keep the dirty side down Ride Safe

Leog:s

My wife just got me one a couple days ago. we were at the dealer and she went over and got it when i wasn't looking:)
i think 2 would be good,twice the bells...twice the luck:newsmile106:

Yes....Put them on:)...I dont have a bell because no one loves me...:shock.

Ha, love that one mat. Kinda like Steve Martin in the movie Lonely Guy, all he had was his thermos (and not even a bell)

luck= Number of bells X 2 squared

Ha, another good one now you have physics on your side.

My wife just got me one a couple days ago. we were at the dealer and she went over and got it when i wasn't looking:)
... . .. .... ..

That's always better than when the wife sneaks out to the garage at night and REMOVES the bell. LOL.

We have a bell that my stepson bought us and I have never installed it. I wanted to hang it under the saddlebag becuase there is a neat little tie down loop under there that would be perfect. But my wife doesn't like that location and I don't like any of her location picks.

So we are still arguing on it. So if we have a crash and are both killed while still arguing over where to put the bell, then that would make us about like Congress and the state of our country right now LOL.

I don't do the bell thing.A friend of mine use to but one day had a flat and found part of his bell in the back tire.The rest of it was smashed flat in his driveway.

Ok....I just cant hold it in aney longer....I have a black cat.I walk under latters..I dont believe in the tooth fairy.santa clause, easter bunny,ghost ,rabbits foot.or ET..Do you guys realy feel safer with your bells?..:)..Just asking...I was at the HD shop a while agow and this guy said his freind crashed his bike and thinks his gremlin bell saved him from geting killed...Now I think if his bell was working he never would have crashed...Could someone tell me how thay work??..Im sorry about letting the cat out of the bag,,,,You know,,with santa and all..:bigsmiley11:

I don't do the bell thing.A friend of mine use to but one day had a flat and found part of his bell in the back tire.The rest of it was smashed flat in his driveway.

LOL that is funny!

Ok....I just cant hold it in aney longer....I have a black cat.I walk under latters..I dont believe in the tooth fairy.santa clause, easter bunny,ghost ,rabbits foot.or ET..Do you guys realy feel safer with your bells?..:)..Just asking...I was at the HD shop a while agow and this guy said his freind crashed his bike and thinks his gremlin bell saved him from geting killed...Now I think if his bell was working he never would have crashed...Could someone tell me how thay work??..Im sorry about letting the cat out of the bag,,,,You know,,with santa and all..:bigsmiley11:

What Santa isn't real. Are you kidding me ?.... LOL it's just a matter of faith to some folks Mat. Some put it in bells others in rabbit foots and some others hang crosses. Don't know what else to say bout it. Only thing for sure it does would be to give the 'believer' a sense of security. Sometimes we are lucky and sometimes God isn't ready for us yet, and other times well .... then even the bell won't help.

I'm sure 99% of us don't actually believe that a small, metal bell is going to prevent anything. To me, it's just kind of fun being part of a "no harm" urban legend or myth or whatever you want to call it. There's also a lot of comraderie involved in giving or receiving one to a friend or riding buddy since that is supposed to increase its powers!

LOL that is funny!

What Santa isn't real. Are you kidding me ?.... LOL it's just a matter of faith to some folks Mat. Some put it in bells others in rabbit foots and some others hang crosses. Don't know what else to say bout it. Only thing for sure it does would be to give the 'believer' a sense of security. Sometimes we are lucky and sometimes God isn't ready for us yet, and other times well .... then even the bell won't help.

I'm sure 99% of us don't actually believe that a small, metal bell is going to prevent anything. To me, it's just kind of fun being part of a "no harm" urban legend or myth or whatever you want to call it. There's also a lot of comraderie involved in giving or receiving one to a friend or riding buddy since that is supposed to increase its powers!

OH...What fun I have..:laugh..Thanks guys:p

Back