free website stats program good luck bells | Harley Davidson Forums

good luck bells

with the good luck bells I know the whole story on them but was wondering if it is ok to put two them on at the same time one was bought for me by my parents and the other was bought for me by a friend who is more like a brother so whats every one opinion put them both on or just one

I have a nice one my wife got for me. I know they are supposed to be hung low to the ground but I put mine on the handle bars.....I can see it swinging in the wind and it is a reminder to me to drive safe!

Go with two if you have that many folks wanting you to be safe.

I was given one by my wife and one by my kids, and i have them both on hanging from the footboard frames one on each side, I figure the more the marrier. we all the distracted cagers out there I figure we need all the luck we can get..

I have Two bells on my bike, as I understand the lore behind the Bells, as long as they are gifts given to you I see no problem with as many bells as you can hang on your bike JMO

with the good luck bells I know the whole story on them but was wondering if it is ok to put two them on at the same time one was bought for me by my parents and the other was bought for me by a friend who is more like a brother so whats every one opinion put them both on or just one

luck= Number of bells X 2 squared

Back