free website stats program Good HD/Motorcycle Magazine(s) | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Good HD/Motorcycle Magazine(s)

I think American Iron is a very informative magazine. Well written and good articles not too many $75,000 "customs" which we all can afford:nosad Generally a good read!! I've got a large "collection" of older motorcycle mags all different titles. (But that is a different thread.)

Now I gotta pick up an issue of American Iron! Not only does it seem to get good marks here... the EIC is a fellow Connecticut rider. I can't NOT support the guy!

I'll give my review after I'm done, cover to cover! :hii

Do you mean Buzz Kanter
Editor-in-Chief, American Iron Magazine

Sorry, I couldn't resist that!:D

Hi Buzz.

I really like Americian Rider. I also get Motorcycle Cruiser-features all bikes which lets me know whats happening with the metric cruisers.

I'd also suggest Motorcycle Consumer News. It covers all bikes, equipment, accessories, etc. They have absolutely no advertising so their tests might not be as biased as other magazines (or as some readers say). Don't think you can get it on the newstand...only by subscription.
Harold
08 Ultra in S. Florida

American Iron is probably the best put together mag on the rack. Lots of pictures of naked motorcycles, and lots of ads. C'mon, we all know that's why we buy the mags...for the ads!

Seriously, there are some local rags out there that are pretty decent too. They're not really mags, more like a tabloid newspaper. There's a couple around here called Thunder Press and Skunk Dots. I like them both

my self im in to all the tech info i can get a hold of so bike works mag and chopper build are good mags iget all the rest but these i like the best (except for the horse )

Back