free website stats program Good Day (How to create posts?) | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Good Day (How to create posts?)

Thanks very much Gentlemen!
In the meantime, since I own an ole 90's evo I found and joined the V-Twin forum.
You can post there and the guys are very helpful as I'm sure they are here once you are able to post.
I highly encourage you to take a look at the V-twin forum!!!
Would love to talk to guys there as I will be canceling membership here.
Thank again!
Peter G.

I've been a member for a while now and still not able to post a new thread in the self help information and tips, I can respond to 1 previously started but many are a couple years old and many are older.
If we have a tip that may help someone shouldn't we be able to post it into one of the categories in this section? It would be information on the "How to do this" in the the category that applies.
This forum is a great place for information, that self help information and tips, category really could use up to date advise.
And we are going to loose a new member that probably has great ideas on tips that he figured out how to do something more efficiently and or better than it was before.
A few years back I wanted to add a tip on how I was able to make a saddle bag retainer for a few bucks, before the MOCO implemented a retainer very similar to my set up, I wasn't able to post it in the self help section, and I still to this day can not post something new there.
I believe one of the moderators reposted it for me.
I believe that section should be opened so some current tips can be added, but maybe I'm speaking out of place.

Last edited:
I've been a member for a while now and still not able to post a new thread in the self help information and tips, I can respond to 1 previously started but many are a couple years old and many are older.
If we have a tip that may help someone shouldn't we be able to post it into one of the categories in this section? It would be information on the "How to do this" in the the category that applies.
This forum is a great place for information, that self help information and tips, category really could use up to date advise.
And we are going to loose a new member that probably has great ideas on tips that he figured out how to do something more efficiently and or better than it was before.
A few years back I wanted to add a tip on how I was able to make a saddle bag retainer for a few bucks, before the MOCO implemented a retainer very similar to my set up, I wasn't able to post it in the self help section, and I still to this day can not post something new there.
I believe one of the moderators reposted it for me.
I believe that section should be opened so some current tips can be added, but maybe I'm speaking out of place.
The Self Help forum is open for new posts now. Let us know if it doesn't work. Thanks.

Hi, I was unable to post here, I went over to the V-twin forum.
Are any of you on that forum?
It's very active very helpful and you won't have any problems posting there.

Back