free website stats program Good Day (How to create posts?) | Harley Davidson Forums

Good Day (How to create posts?)

Good Morning
I'm stumped, I was able to post here in the member intro section bc I saw the new post button, but in the other forums like the tech area there is no new post button.
Does anyone know the deal?
Thank you
Vrum vruum

I'm not !00% on this but I believe you have to be a moderator or perhaps a paying member to have posting rights in the tech section,
Welcome aboard from Gulf Coast AL.

Welcome aboard! The posting is limited in some sections, I think some areas are based on 'meaningful' post counts, and others may actually be locked. (By meaningful posts, if you just run through and post something like 'that's cool' a 100 times, those posts will get removed by a moderator. ;) )

We have some great members who can generally answer any questions and you should have availability in the appropriate sections other than the self help areas. ;) Good luck!

I'm stumped on how to create a new post, and I've been a member here here since "Twin Cam" was the new flavor of Harley Davidson. I don't see the benefit of not allowing new members to make new posts, that is the purpose of a forum. Old members read posts to keep up with things, new members need help, now, or they move on until they get help. SO how does one make a NEW post?

Breeze, new members can make posts, I just think that some features of the self help sections are locked. The new members can make posts in the general forum area under the specific topics. I may be wrong, but I believe that is how it is set up. ;)

Back