free website stats program Good bye cold weather!! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Good bye cold weather!!

Just got a new job in San Diego. My bike is in winter storage at a dealer in Wisconsin. Any suggestions on the best and fastest way to ship my SG to Cali?

2 Weeks notice and a few days travel for my truck and hello sunny weather forever!!!!

PS: it is going to -5 degrees tonight

Wright I want to go! I too am done with our Wisconsin weather. I though have been told by my doctor that I need to get out because of the cold not being good for whats left of my heart. But at my age it has been hard to find a job out that way. Good Luck!

wrightj123 - As someone who defected from Wisconsin in 1997 (so is speaking from experience) rest assured you made the right decision. We even stopped going back to WI for our family Christmas because of the cold. Enjoy your year-round riding season!

Sharpscuba – you may have better luck finding a job in Texas, or even starting your own small business here.

Thanks for all of the suggestions. Allied will ship dealer to dealer for about $700. They pick up on the 11th and it will be there by the 19th. I arrive on the 20th ready to go.

I can't wait.

I would get a uhaul truck and tow your Pickup truck with the Bike in the back of the enclosed U-haul truck...an adventure treip in a way
I have doen it several times while moving in the Force!
Hap

Back