free website stats program Gone Hunting! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Gone Hunting!

Have a safe trip and enjoy!
hopefully you have some nice pics to post when you get back...
Dont worry, this HdTalking will still be going strong :s

Yep, and a camcorder too:newsmile100:

Did you remember the film in the camera?

laughingchimp.gif

Didnt put no batteries in the camcorder either!!!!! :newsmile016:

As an non veteran member observation, this thread is one porkchop post away from being hijacked.:D:p

Dont drag Bubbie in this one Im the one getting bashed again:newsmile100: signed....Capital Jack:newsmile100::newsmile100:

I dont think the thread is being hijacked, just trying to help out someone else by learning from past mistakes.....even if it is reminding someone to take their camera :p

Hope you have a great time up here in VA. The hunting's great lots of deer, turkey and about anything else you're after. Great time of year to be here not too cold yet. Enjoy and post some pics.

I'm back from my annual month long journey into the mountains. Once again it was great and cant wait til next year! I attached some shots I snapped because I remembered my camera! The weather was more like riding weather than hunting but if I would have taken the bike it would have rained the whole month, thats just how it goes......... Hope yall are doing good and will try to catch up on the latest goings on around here in the next week or so.

Bodeen

Attachments

• DSCN0392.jpg
    DSCN0392.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 20
  • DSCN0396.jpg
    DSCN0396.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 18
  • DSCN0398.jpg
    DSCN0398.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 18
Back