free website stats program Gerbing's liners vs. outerwear | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Gerbing's liners vs. outerwear

I use the jacket liner , gloves, and union ridge over pants

Jacket liner, and a "turtle neck T-shirt" fitting snug, but not restrictive, puts the WARMTH right up to your body, where you need it.

Gloves... proper fit, very comfortable, and easy to work controls (I have the classics, but the G-3s are better, I hear)

Union Ridge overpants. They don't keep you "warm" so much, as they don't let you get cold.... if that makes sense. With over pants, you have your heavy jeans between you, and the heating elements, so you don't get the FULL effect. Plus I wear the over pants a little looser, than my jeans so that hurts the effect, as well. BUT... the important thing is I do NOT get cold, or even feel that it IS cold.

Heated Clothing Outlet - Huge Discounts on Heated Clothing! but as noted above... with the new improved wire style many places are discounting the older wire units. Same great warranty.

DO get a dual controller, as you will get TOO hot with no control, an ON/OFF switch is cheaper.... but you go between two extremes.... with a controller, you can adjust the heat to your comfort.

I prefer the WARM-N-SAFE controller to the Gerbings.

If you decide to mix and match...
Gerbings
Warm-N-Safe
First Gear
will all hook up using the same connectors

Back