free website stats program Gerbing's liners vs. outerwear | Harley Davidson Forums

Gerbing's liners vs. outerwear

9FLHR

Been looking at Gerbing's Heated Clothing, and if I may, please reply with pros and cons on the liners vs. the outerwear. I know the outerwear is more $. Specifically looking for ease of use, warmth, comfort.

Thanks to all in advance! :cheers

For gloves unless yours are way to big go with the true gloves instead of liners or they crimp your hands .. other wise cant help ya

I have the jacket liner and it is great. You can put it on under any jacket and it keeps you nice and warm. The liner has the wiring for the gloves so connections are easy.

I have the jacket and pants liner, and their sox, and I wear those under a pair of insulated coveralls. Good for Nov thru January here in Kansas City, ans long as there is no snow/ice on the roads.
Robin

Where is the best place to buy these? thanks.

Do a search for "HeatedClothing4You" From the research I've done to this point, I'll probabaly get my stuff from him. :)

There is also a "heatedclothingoutlet" that is a source for returns, factory seconds. They have a "no return" policy, but the prices are reduced. :(

Hope this helps.

Do a search for "HeatedClothing4You" From the research I've done to this point, I'll probabaly get my stuff from him. :)

There is also a "heatedclothingoutlet" that is a source for returns, factory seconds. They have a "no return" policy, but the prices are reduced. :(

Hope this helps.

Thanks! I will be checking with them :D

I don't know where you are located, there is a BMW shop in Maryland (Bob's BMW) that carries a full line of all of Gerbing heated wear.

Gerbing is switching over to a new type of heating wire this year (flat vs. the older round wire). The old "round" wire was marked down 50% which is a huge savings. One thing I would suggest is make sure you have a good return policy if you get the items through the mail. Gerbing (for pants and jackets) have had a very strange way a demarcating the "size" of the clothing. The new gear out this year looks to be in a small, med, lg, xl, xxl format (with a "tall" set as well). Having a good fit makes a difference in the warming abililty.

The shop above had a set-up where you could put on the clothes and "plug in" to see if it was what you wanted. They also let you sit on a bike to make sure it is comfortable in a riding position.

Back