free website stats program Gen3 an K&N a/f | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Gen3 an K&N a/f

bcortani - GEN 3 settings are posted a little different than TFI settings. For your GEN3 EJK controller I would actually stay with the pre-programmed settings first and go for a test ride. If you would like to stay fuel mileage conscience then do set the GRN mode down to 3 right away.

Got my gen3 and installed it, went to put on k&n a/f and the wrong filter right part number, and there is somewhere that said the settings for stock engine and gen3 settings and I cant find it, I sure would like some help to find the post or tell me the settings. flhtk 103 engine

Got my gen3 and installed it, went to put on k&n a/f and the wrong filter right part number, and there is somewhere that said the settings for stock engine and gen3 settings and I cant find it, I sure would like some help to find the post or tell me the settings. flhtk 103 engine

Harley Davidson Community :s

Settings can be found at EFI Controllers - Electronic Jet Kit - Motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, Sportbikes, Snowmobiles, Watercraft, Dirt Bikes.

I would leave all the settings alone for your stock exhaust except bump Yellow down to 2 and Red down to 2. If you really wanted to I would recommend trying the pre-programmed settings first (YEL & RED @ 2.5) and then move them down after awhile to check the difference. Being you have a 103 and a k&n high flow a/f (once you get the correct one) the pre-programmed settings should be pretty good.

Back