free website stats program Gas Milage | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Gas Milage

32 mpg in town & hard on gas 42 on hiway 09 ultra 3500 miles older s/e ex, moflo a/c stage 1 down load ...

2004 road king custom se stage 1 se slip ons 48 to 51 around town and 52 to 55 on the road trips 65 mph plus

I have been avaraging between 41-45 mpg with the LTD two-up through the back roads and mountains. That is about 7mpg less than with the roadking but with pulling this big beast around i am pretty happy. Totally stock for now!

My 05 Ultra Classic get about 35mpg, 95" motor, cnc ported heads with oversized valves, race tuner, cams.

I ride solo in most cases and cruise @ 75mph. I'm averaging about 43mpg. I have SE slip-ons and hi flow intake. I wonder if being in the Texas drier climate has anything o do with the better mileage?

I just filled my bike last night and checked my milage on my new 2010 SG and it came out to be 42.27 MPG. Combination of highway and city and still breaking it in. I have less than 500 miles on it. Only mods I have is the SE Nightstick slip on.

My '07 UC w/true duals gets a steady 43 avg. As good as 45 on a long ride with fewer stops to as bad as 40 in stop and go.

I ride solo in most cases and cruise @ 75mph. I'm averaging about 43mpg. I have SE slip-ons and hi flow intake. I wonder if being in the Texas drier climate has anything o do with the better mileage?

I live in az.. part time

AND here in western wa. today(wa.) COLD n FOGGY and NO WAY IF I RIDE will it be at 75!!!!!!! our speeds are max on freeways 70.... trying not to ride on them taking BACK ROADS (35/45/50) is the better part of riding in my area other wise you get there too fast and having to come back too quickly........

my NEW FLHR with V&H exhaust, Scrm'n Eagle air, DOBECKS TFI, still get me 45/47 every time....(no popping BUT did b-4 TFI)

signed....BUBBIE

I'm pretty much in line w/other Street Glide owners - calculated 42-mpg's when I filled last Sunday & I pretty much average 55 - 60 mph (like rural roads vs. freeway's).

When the tank only costs $12 to fill up I don't really care if I get 35 or 40 MPG.:33::D

Back