free website stats program GA Riders | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

GA Riders

basically if you wouldn't say it in front of your children or your mother, why say it here.

From the tone of your inquiry, you should be O.K.

How about...If you wouldn't say it in church.....And...everyone knows what kind of church I am refering to!

I'm certain our moderators will jump in with a more extensive explanation but, flaming is showing disrespect for a fellow forum member, acting in a hostile manner or trying to incite hostility.

This forum does not tolerate foul language either, there is just no need for it and it is what makes this such a great forum. We keep it civil and friendly, basically if you wouldn't say it in front of your children or your mother, why say it here.

From the tone of your inquiry, you should be O.K.

To sum it all up in a nut shell, we don't allow any childish behavior (language) or keyboard commando styles on the forum.

They will be short lived here.:D

I should probably just let it go and mind my own business but how does an account get removed on May 10th and a month later the guy logs on and is Green light?

I should probably just let it go and mind my own business but how does an account get removed on May 10th and a month later the guy logs on and is Green light?

The account is "closed" but they are still able to "view" the forum. It's just that they can't log in to be a part of it any longer.
If their IP address was blocked which we have done to some of the habitual offenders, they can't even view the forum any longer.

The account is "closed" but they are still able to "view" the forum. It's just that they can't log in to be a part of it any longer.

No biggie but look at "Todays log in" list. He was Greeen light or logged in this afternoon and I was surprised when I saw it.. He may not have been able to post but he was logged in. Just wondering what the difference was between "Banned" and "account removed".

To sum it all up in a nut shell, we don't allow any childish behavior (language) or keyboard commando styles on the forum.

They will be short lived here.:D
I'm curious, why is some language considered childish? Cussing, childish? I don't think so...It may be crude but certainly not childish...I think calling it childish is an attempt to call someone childish. Basically calling someone names.....Sounds like keyboard commando stuff to me....

Back