free website stats program GA Riders | Harley Davidson Forums

GA Riders

lowrider26

Account Removed
Anybody in the N metro area looking to ride ? I live in acworth and love heading north to mtns and riding all day .Anybody into just getting gone and riding all day rather than just getting SEEN on there bike around town hit me up,ready to RIDE anywhere anytime

Wish I was there. Used to live in Woodstock. Now live just west of Oklahoma City, beautiful riding north of Atlanta in the Blue Ridge Parkway. Enjoy and be safe.

Yeah there are some around you.

I'm in south GA but if I ever get up to that area I will let you know and if you make it down my way give me a shoot.

My Wifes family lives in the Gainesville, GA area and be glad to meet up when get up that way now and then .. As far as South GA goes I am close to the Border in North FL just Holler...

Will do. You are only about 120 miles or so from me. We will have to get together some time.

Anybody in the N metro area looking to ride ? I live in acworth and love heading north to mtns and riding all day .Anybody into just getting gone and riding all day rather than just getting SEEN on there bike around town hit me up,ready to RIDE anywhere anytime

Nobody ......?

Must have something to do with your implied challenge in the OP. I love to ride but otherwise fit squarely in all the RUB descriptions you see on forums so I'd probably be too much of a "poser" for you.

Must have something to do with your implied challenge in the OP. I love to ride but otherwise fit squarely in all the RUB descriptions you see on forums so I'd probably be too much of a "poser" for you.

The Bagger's pretty much a give away:bigsmiley18:

The Bagger's pretty much a give away:bigsmiley18:

Not to say ALL bagger riders are RUBS....but it does put you right in the middle of the more money than sense club.Otherwise why wouldn't you just buy a used Miata for 5grand or so and save the other 30.You get the same 2up ride plenty of trunk space ,a stereo ,and a great big ol' winsheild to keep you OUT of the wind just like your bagger,plus their about the same size the miata might even weigh a little LESS:rider As far as my "OP" goes your right it is a little ...pointed? The point being i was trying to find like minded riders without offending anyone,and avoid snyde comments from the look at me crowd...Not trying to(edit ) anybody off just trying to use the web to find some like minded riders who just want to go out and burn up some asphalt,you aparently got the jist of the post, and your right i PROBABLY woundn't want to ride with you ...........So was there really any need to comment at all:eam

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow - pretty strong stuff from someone that doesn't know me from Adam and has a total of 5 posts!

I'm totally comfortable with my type of riding and my choice of motorcycle. Sorry if I don't fit into your stereotype for a 52 year old rider on a touring bike. Or maybe I actually do. Whatever!

Back