free website stats program Fullsac happy customer | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Fullsac happy customer

I believe you are correct. In 09 only cvo's had cats, in 2010 all bikes came with cats. It's to bad HD has to go to such extreme to follow epa standards. I really feel they have to sacrifice so much because of it.

Thanks for the information. If they are in the mufflers then they will get changed when some money comes in to do the full stage one upgrade. But now it seems to run fine and I am one happy camper with the 09 electra.
Thanks again!

Well boy's I have an 09 FLHTCU that I bought in Nevada but has a California ID number it was a dealer trade they did for me because I liked the color. I did all the reading about head pipes thinking I had cat's in the header so I bought a V&H power dual header and was going to install it today.
I got the mufflers off and just for fun I looked into the head pipe to see if it had cat's. The answer is NO. 09 don't have cat's in the head pipe they are in the mufflers. Now a 10 I know for sure has cat's in the head pipe because I was given one at the dealer thinking I was going to modify it, kill the cat.:x

Anyone want to buy a V&H head pipe brand new.

Bill

Back