free website stats program Fullsac happy customer | Harley Davidson Forums

Fullsac happy customer

67wizard

Today I had the pleasure of meeting Steve at Fullsac. I had him change out my header syatem to get rid of the cats and install hi header. Man what a difference, I gained over 9 ft lbs of torque and 7 hp more by just changing the headers and Steve doing the dyno tuning. He is a very pleasent man to deal with and knows what he is doing. He will answer all you questions no matter how dumb you think they are. Vey knowledgeable in the field of building header systems and doing the tuneing (TTS System)
Thanks Steve form a very happy customer.

Re: Fullsac happy costumer

I would have to agree with you wizard.:bigsmiley12::bigsmiley12: I give him 2 thumbs up. He help me with my setup and is always there to lend a hand. He even called me from his home to help with adjusting my speedometer with the TTS tuner. Now that is customer service.

Re: Fullsac happy costumer

Question for ya'll. Did they put cat converter on the 09's? Or is it only on the '10? I have been told only on the '10. Which is it?
Thanks!

Can't help to much, but the calif models I think had to have cats and they are in the mufflers. I also think all 2010s have cats in the head pipe. Those in the know will advise you better on this net.

The 09 and 10's have cats in the head pipe. I removed mine by cutting the head pipe in half and removed it. Had a buddy weld it back together. Not a problem at all. ie. if Calif. starts smogging bikes I saved my muffles from my 08 UC where the cats are in the mufflers. Steve has an exchange program where you send in your pipe in and he sends you back another for $100.00. ( the last time I talked to him).

No cat in my 09 SG header (just had it off for ceramic coating). I believe this initiated in 2010...Cheers!

Gents: I talked to Steve this week, and he has a new "X" pipe coming out now. He doesn't remove CC's anymore, and doesn't recore mufflers anymore either. He said he will soon have a complete exhaust system for retail. Cats in the header pipe on 10's, not 09's.

Thorns

Thanks for the update. My bike is a 09 screamin eagle road glide and I stand corrected, the cvo's came with cats and the non-cvo's did not. Sorry. But Steve is a great guy and would recommend him for any bike setup.

Thanks for the update. My bike is a 09 screamin eagle road glide and I stand corrected, the cvo's came with cats and the non-cvo's did not. Sorry. But Steve is a great guy and would recommend him for any bike setup.

You are correct. From what I understand, Unless a California bike, the stock 09's had the cats in the mufflers, not the headers. CVO bikes all have cats in headers. Anyone verify?

Back