free website stats program Fuel mileage | Page 20 | Harley Davidson Forums

Fuel mileage

Folks,

I see a lot of chatter about fuel mileage. Let's see some data.

Tell us your model, engine size, tranny, mods, type of riding (mostly highway or traffic - stop n go), with or without passenger.

I am adding a separate chart for the Sportsters.

TQ
2003 flh 95 ci engine Andrews 57 cams 9.9:1 comp 9.3:1 corrected CCP 185 . Power vision tuner wide band o2 sencors.
I get 35.3 miles to the gallon.

F.K.

Stats taken from aCar App in which I record all service and fueling.
2018 FLHX No upgrades to management or performance yet.

MPG:
Average: 40.973
Last: 40.943
Min: 37.736
Max: 44.893

Every Mon to Fri morning there are at least 25 miles @ a pegged speedometer. Afternoons are usually only at 90mph or so on the way home.

CRCKR if I am reading your post right, you take longer to go home than go to work?
And you might want to be more careful with letting us know about your morning puts, Deputy Dog might reading them.

My commute from the office to home is longer than the commute to work. About a 2 mile difference. :). That is if I go straight home...sometimes I take a scenic route. But literally, due to the routing of the entrance/exit ramps, my commute home is longer. ;). Therefore, I am covered. :D

CRCKR if I am reading your post right, you take longer to go home than go to work?
And you might want to be more careful with letting us know about your morning puts, Deputy Dog might reading them.
Just more people on the road so I don't go full bore home. On the way in at 5:30 it is cop shift change too...

Back