free website stats program Fuel Injection cleaner | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Fuel Injection cleaner

Read? .....Nobody reads anymore, they just post their question and we all answer it for them. :lolrolling

You might take a look at "toptierfuel.com" and see if you might want to try one of those brands.

I use Sea Foam, I add 4 oz. to every fifth tank of fuel. It seems to be doing OK in my bike, I have not noticed any ill-effects thus far. I don't think I would use it in every tank though. I can not find any gas in my area better than 91 octane. Since adding the Sea Foam I do not have any pinging or knocking issues, even on hot days (100+ degrees here in summer months). Ride safe...

I can not find any gas in my area better than 91 octane. ..

I hope that does not spread to all the southern states. Here in Florida you can still get 93 easily. At least that's what it says on the pump, but who knows what it Really is.

Hoop!

Don't confuse octane rating with the detergent package. Two separate subjects. High octane fuel without adequate detergents will still eventually let things get gummed up. Can't believe I gave the wrong address before, check this, then forget about it if you choose to: Top Tier Gasoline

Back