free website stats program Front Turn Signal Relocation | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Front Turn Signal Relocation

im hoping that you all can help me with moving my front turn signals off my handlebars down to my forks. my local dealership says theres a kit but they cant tell me whats in it, how it looks, or whats involved un less i buy the thing. i like my lights, i just want them on my forks and i dont want them to stick out. i want them to sit as close to the forks as possible.
i hope theres just a clamp mount that the light assy just fits on too. can anyone help? :smell

Here is the pic and description of the HD part:

Front Directional Relocation Kit

This kit includes the required hardware and wiring to move the front directional from the handlebars to the lower triple clamp.

68517-94A

Fits '88-later XL and '91-'05 Dyna® (except FXDWG and FXDXT) models.

MSRP US $28.95

Attachments

• 68517_94A_M_20e38.jpg
    68517_94A_M_20e38.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 461
Last edited by a moderator:
i just found these and i think these will be the closest mounts out there. plus there cheaper.

kuryakyn p-clamps 2040-0334
:D

Last edited:
Would the J&P Cycles mount fit the Nightster? I want to relocate mine as well, but the Harley kit sticks out a little too much for my taste... :bigsmiley31:

There's a lot of stalks that will interchange with the stock HD bullet turn signals. Usually the stalks will come off the housing once unbolted.

i used the relocation kit for awhile on my nightster and personally i thought it looked like crap and hd's kit after about a month started cracking so i just took the off all together since my state doesnt specify that i need front signals only signals.

Back