free website stats program Friendly bunch you got here | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Friendly bunch you got here

The diversity is great, it is one of the reasons I signed up rather than just keeping a watch on the topics. I must say that I love looking around and not seeing 10 million people screaming at each other,that's usually what steers me away from joining. Glad to be here with a friendly bunch.

It seems like this forum consists of highly knowledgeable and friendly individuals that respect others opinions. What a nice change from the rest of the forums out there on the web.

I agree this is a really nice forum. I haven't seen any bad language or people fighting or anything like that. It is a nice place to be. But what else would you expect with HD people. LOL

I agree for sure. this is a really nice group of people, no one makes fun of newbies questions, everyone wants to share information, and everyone seems so friendly. I am really glad i found this great place for chatting, learning, and sharing.

I am really enjoying the short time that I been to this forum. The quality of the population here is inspiring, helpful, and friendly. The chicks help, definitely, Bones...

I was just Googling around the other day and happened to find this forum kinda by accident, sure seems to be a good clean place. You know, you get tired with the attitudes of some on other ones where attacking another members ideas or whatever takes place, I have thick enough skin but it just gets old after a while. I'm looking forward to spending time on this one and getting to know everyone or at least as many as my brain can process <lol>. I don't claim to 'know it all' but I'm open to learning.

Tom

I have to agree with what I'm hearing here. I am gratefull for what I learned from a member regarding my electrical problem. Without a clue from him my shop may have taken another two weeks to find the problem. I have the day off today and have finally been able to go on some rides w/o the worry of, "will my bike start"? This forum is growing fast and I hope to make more friends.

yep seems to be a cool place. I never joined a forum,...but I was moved into an office job,..now I got some time to look on the internet some.

:D Yes I agree!
This is a great place to chat about those beautifully crafted, motorcycles that we all love so much.

It is good to be able to participate in a fourum that has such a freindly atmosphere. I also think it is great that the we have a mix of guys & girls.

I guess it is important that in order to keep it this way we should be make sure that any offensive posts are brought to the attention of the moderators. That would help to keep the forum a great place.

RK

Back