free website stats program freedom shields review | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

freedom shields review

I purchased a Freedom Shield a couple of weeks ago for my SG. I first ordered an 8" dark shield, after trying it I found it was too tall for me. (What a wonderful thing it is to be able to try it out first.) I sent it back to John and had him send me a 6"...perfect. It completely stopped the buffetting and my glasses don't bounce around anymore. As mentioned before the fit, quality, and customer service of these shields is second to none. I would recommend one to anyone.

I just wish I had seen this thread before I ordered...I missed the 10% discount for mentioning HD Talking. Oh, well....

I have an 07 SG. I'm 6' tall and sit a little slumped over while riding. The 4" shield on there now is not enough, but I don't think I need a 10" or anything real tall. For those who have SG's, do you think a 7" or 8" would be okay? I was thinking even as low as a 6". I really like the way a SG lays and would not want anything to detract from it.... Thanks for any advice

I have an 07 SG. I'm 6' tall and sit a little slumped over while riding. The 4" shield on there now is not enough, but I don't think I need a 10" or anything real tall. For those who have SG's, do you think a 7" or 8" would be okay? I was thinking even as low as a 6". I really like the way a SG lays and would not want anything to detract from it.... Thanks for any advice

I went from a OE 12" to OE 10" was better. This year I put on a 6" OE and have found new enjoyment with bike because at 5''11" I had to stretch to see over 10". So I would think 8" would be correct....

I have the 9" dark smoke and love it. I am 5'10" but short legs (29" inseam). It is perfect with the stock seat.

Back