free website stats program Free iPod for a test ride? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Free iPod for a test ride?

Lancer, why would that be a bad thing?...More Bikes, more Music...No downside that I can see... :newsmile048:

Went to the dealer on Saturday (Texan HD in Conroe TX). Filled out a short survey and selected a Heritage Softtail to ride, might as well try something different than a tourer.

For this dealer they had a shop guy (on his bike) accompany me for a 10-mile prearranged loop. Brought the bike back, no hassle or high-pressure sales pitch.

The dealer reported the iPod will ship in 4-6 weeks.

That's the first I've heard of the iPod give away. I've heard about the book, and some folks are reporting getting cards good for a $150 gas card if they take a test ride.

I signed up online for a free Calendar from HD a few months ago and just got my card in the mail for my free ipod. I took it to the dealer by where I work and he got me all set and said it should arrive in a few weeks. I am giving it to my husband, he is pretty excited. Its an 8gig 4th gen engraved with the HD logo, very nice.

I received the offer in the mail. I believe it was due to renting one previously. I took advantage of it an hour ago and the sales rep stated it would be 4-6 weeks. I hope they keep their word.

I rode a new Softail Deluxe that was sweeeeet! I ALMOST purchased a very expensive I-Pod!

I had my test drive June 28- just in time to beat the expiration date on my card. I had a invite to test ride for a free ipod nano. The card said expect to receive in 4-6 weeks. My dealer's manager said more like 6-8.
I called today to see what the heck was going on and he told me give it one more week. One guy had an offer for the book and he actually got the book last week.
So check with your local dealer or wherever you test rode. They didn't even take the coupon from me, I was told all they needed was the forms that I filled out.
Good Luck

What a disappointment! I took advantage of this back in early June and will never get it. I followed up 3 times and they kept saying a "few more weeks" due to underestimated demand. Well, now I'm told they are out and will send either a book or $150 Shell gas card.

What a joke!

When I received the SuperRide postcard in the mail I visited the dealer right away. My iPod arrived in about four weeks as promised.

ipod1.jpg

Back