free website stats program Free iPod for a test ride? | Harley Davidson Forums

Free iPod for a test ride?

Delmar

Just received a mailer from HD offering a free iPod Nano for a test ride. The iPod is even a custom engraved with the HD bar & shield.

Anyone get theirs yet?

No on the Ipod. But I live in Tampa and got a invite from an Orlando dealer to come over for a test ride and get a free "History of H-D" book or something of that nature. Appears they are trying lots of things to get folks to come in and look at bikes. It'll be interesting to see how they act when the 2010's arrive!

WOW!! I've got to move. My dealer is offering hot dogs....and there not even good hot dogs:bigsmiley20:

Negative…there is no dealer info listed. Maybe I triggered it because I visited four different dealers last month?

HD-iPod.jpg

I can't find anything about this on their website. They must not be offering it to everyone. My bet is if you don't have this card in your hand, they have never heard of it before. Maybe even if you do have it they might not have ever heard of it before.

Sorry Geez, the back of the removable card states:

“Non-transferrable. Only this original card will be honored. Photocopies and mechanical reproductions are not valid."

I'm going to print it and take it in. I'll let them decide if they can arrange it for me..

Sorry Geez, the back of the removable card states:

“Non-transferrable. Only this original card will be honored. Photocopies and mechanical reproductions are not valid."

Still take a copy of it and go to your local dealer and find out what they know !!????

My wife got one in the mail too, She took the Riders Edge course a couple months ago. They sent me a Birthday card for my bike, whats up with that? Anyway I'm not sure I can let my wife go do the ride and get the Ipod. My guess, she would come home with the Ipod and a new Harley!

Back