free website stats program Fork bag for a springer? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Fork bag for a springer?

Of course you did...lol Well thanks, at least it gives me more options.

I have seen similar bags at some of the bike shows...Leather King doesn't show his bags on the web site for whatever reason..but you may want to contact him...might be able to work out a deal with shipping

Very true, I am finding a lot of little odd bags I can put almost anywhere. I found one I thought might even fit under that space where the bobber seat is, that would be pretty cool.

Very true, I am finding a lot of little odd bags I can put almost anywhere. I found one I thought might even fit under that space where the bobber seat is, that would be pretty cool.

I use Leatherworks, Inc. They are in Oregon I think and carried at the HD dealer...picked up a $65 heavy 8mm leather, large sized tool bag w/hidden fastach nylon fasteners underneath conventional belts and straps, plain w/ Indian nickel trim like the model #95, mounted on my streetslammer bars and the best quality I have seen so far, see below:

Leatherworks, Inc. - Home of Custom Leather Motorcycle Saddlebags

All their windshield pouchs, toolbag sizes and styles are below:

Leatherworks, Inc. - Home of Custom Leather Motorcycle Saddlebags

Thats very cool, thank you! I like those chopper bags...I may just go that route. Something I can take off and on, and they are not as "intrusive" as saddle bags.

Back