free website stats program Fork bag for a springer? | Harley Davidson Forums

Fork bag for a springer?

brderj

I've been looking (and yes I googled the heck out of it) for quite some time for a fork bag, or something similar, for my Crossbones. I basically want something I can throw my registration and insurance in, maybe even my wallet. I can't find anything. When I do find something it's all for bikes with windshields. I have a HUGE sissy bar bag, but I try not to use it unless I am going for long rides. When I have that, everything is good to hook. Any ideas?

Bass Pro Shops they have waterproof bags that will strap there perfectly

Road a 96 springer for 10 years and had the same problem.What I did was found a fork mount bag and mounted it on the lower down tubes of the frame.Works well and barely notice its there.Of course this location means you need to zip lock bag everything.

Heres a pic

100_0398.jpg

Last edited:
When I had my Sporty, this was the absolute first thing I added to make it "my own." Like you said, wallet, cell phone, registration all went right in and came right out just as easy.Plus I love the way they look. Got mine on Ebay for around $20.

Road a 96 springer for 10 years and had the same problem.What I did was found a fork mount bag and mounted it on the lower down tubes of the frame.Works well and barely notice its there.Of course this location means you need to zip lock bag everything.

Heres a pic

100_0398.jpg

I can't see what it is you put on there...but that sure is one BEAUTIFUL bike!! :ap

Back