free website stats program Foriegn bikes | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Foriegn bikes

All this talk about foreign bikes.Forget that!Why is there no Australian flag in that lovely long & lengthy list?There's flags for countries i've never heard of.

What has Australia ever done to you(apart from The America Cup,winning Laguna Seca Moto GP this year & coming 2nd, better beer).I could go on,but i cant think of anything else.

Seriously folks,even though you ride on the wrong side of the road & pay WAY too little for gas & denigrate our national animal(Kangaroo-big mouse) there's really no excuse for this.
Please fix.
:devil

All this talk about foreign bikes.Forget that!Why is there no Australian flag in that lovely long & lengthy list?There's flags for countries i've never heard of.

What has Australia ever done to you(apart from The America Cup,winning Laguna Seca Moto GP this year & coming 2nd, better beer).I could go on,but i cant think of anything else.

Seriously folks,even though you ride on the wrong side of the road & pay WAY too little for gas & denigrate our national animal(Kangaroo-big mouse) there's really no excuse for this.
Please fix.
:devil

:57::57::57::57::57::57::57::AUSTRALIA:57::57::57::57::57::57:

:D Many thanks for that.I can now feel like im a citizen again.

Just took my brother's 2008 Fatboy for a ride.It's got 250 miles on it and it feels oh so sweet.Haven't been able to talk to him because his mouth is frozen into a big grin.He hasn't been able to eat either!:)

Cant wait to get my DELUXE;my reading of late has been restricted to the H-D accessory catalogue.:naughty:yes

I rode a few KM with a virgo or sumtin never heard of it b4 i think it was a honda but it looked nice.Its not a prob what we ride its the feel of the cruiser style that we love.If i wasnt able to afford the scoot i have i would have bought a cheaper option. I guess its all in the attitude and that comes down to the feel of the ride. Well thats what i think anyway

Its not what you ride its how you ride. I have more than one bike at a time and one is alway some kind of jap bike. I say ride on my friend no matter what the bike is.

if you in the wind who cares i now cant buy my harley i been wanting but i rode a honda for year before that and didnt get [censored] from my friends on harleys. in the wind is in the wind right?

Back