free website stats program Foot of snow | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Foot of snow

Grew up in the north, MA, NH, NE, where the snow was measured in feet, not inches! Do not miss it, but it is fun to play in every once in a while.

Grew up in the north, MA, NH, NE, where the snow was measured in feet, not inches! Do not miss it, but it is fun to play in every once in a while.

We got 1/2 the amount of snow on Sat/Sun then we got all of last winter! Guess that"s the price we pay for a year of no snow. I envy you all who live in nice climates.

We got 1/2 the amount of snow on Sat/Sun then we got all of last winter! Guess that"s the price we pay for a year of no snow. I envy you all who live in nice climates.
They have their own crosses to bear...they just don't share them. Like in Florida I hear that they just wear out the center of the tire because there aren't any curves and of course the bugs come to mind. But they are out riding at any rate. You sound serious Jeff so I think you have made up your mind. None of my business but will Mom move with you?

They have their own crosses to bear...they just don't share them. Like in Florida I hear that they just wear out the center of the tire because there aren't any curves and of course the bugs come to mind. But they are out riding at any rate. You sound serious Jeff so I think you have made up your mind. None of my business but will Mom move with you?

Mom is pretty set in her ways, Jeff will have to just bail out like I did 15 years ago, I hate SNOW:p

Nope, I can't even get her a on a plane to go visit Jack. I have 2 other brothers who can pick up the slack so I won't feel to guilty. Haven't picked out a spot for sure but we might be neighbors, my sweetie pie works for a airline in the office so she might be transferring to Denver.

They have their own crosses to bear...they just don't share them. Like in Florida I hear that they just wear out the center of the tire because there aren't any curves

There are lots of scenic roads with gentle hills and curves in Florida,you just have to get out of the tourist areas to enjoy them.Come ride in the forest with us sometime.:D

There are also a lot of twisty back roads here on the left coast of Florida. We may not have Mts. or The Dragon, we do manage to have some real fun!!

Nope, I can't even get her a on a plane to go visit Jack. I have 2 other brothers who can pick up the slack so I won't feel to guilty. Haven't picked out a spot for sure but we might be neighbors, my sweetie pie works for a airline in the office so she might be transferring to Denver.
Well Denver is not that far from MN. Come on down I assume she must like Harleys. Last Wed we rode 200 miles S to Pueblo on the Interstate 25, E on 96 past Pueblo reservoir (really Lake Pueblo but people have their own ways of naming things) to Westcliffe. N to Texas Creek on 50 and East to Canon City and home on 115. Now we knew the cold was coming it has been Highs in the 30's and some very cold nights since then.

There are lots of scenic roads with gentle hills and curves in Florida,you just have to get out of the tourist areas to enjoy them.Come ride in the forest with us sometime.:D

There are also a lot of twisty back roads here on the left coast of Florida. We may not have Mts. or The Dragon, we do manage to have some real fun!!
I admit I've only been up and down I95 I hope to remedy that in February. Don't want anyone to be sore at me.

We all have our favorite rides close to home. But I can't think any of us here on the forum is not looking for a great ride in some other neck of the woods. Maybe next year we can saddle up and find another meeting place.

Back