free website stats program Foot of snow | Harley Davidson Forums

Foot of snow

Jeff Klarich

Experienced Member
Contributor

Well I just done with the snowblower for the 4th time today, we got over a foot of snow the past 24 hours. With any luck this will be the last winter up here in the tundra!!:cry

Plenty of room down here in Fl. I'll ask your brother to explain the snowblower thingy.

Due to Scotland's position on the planet and the effect of the gulf stream keeping the sea much warmer than it ought to be here we suffer snow and ice sporadically we have had snow a few times this winter so far but the weather warms up again and it clears
Global warming has made it a wee bit cooler here so we have had more snow recently than in the past
Last week was cold with snow the weekend warmed up the snow melted but more on it's way over the next few days
Cold and wet and miserable weather is a pest but i do really appreciate hot and dry on the odd occasions that we get it

Brian

Plan on going farther south than where I am in Texas unless you don't mind a day or two of winter now and then. Woke up to a half inch of the white stuff this morning but it won't last and temp's rebound quickly.

If all that wasn't bad enough the high for today is a balmy 11 degrees!! Not sure where I'm going to end up but it will be somewhere that I can ride 9 months out of the year instead of parking it for 9 months.

Well I just done with the snowblower for the 4th time today, we got over a foot of snow the past 24 hours. With any luck this will be the last winter up here in the tundra!!:cry

Say what you want about snow but it beats tornadoes, typhoons, hurricanes and junk weather like that.:D As much as I think of going south year round, I'd prefer to winter in the south and summer in the north. That way I could avoid the extreme heat and extreme cold.:p

ok....what is a snow blower????:newsmile036:

i thought Jack was bringing a shovel...:D

Say what you want about snow but it beats tornadoes, typhoons, hurricanes and junk weather like that.:D As much as I think of going south year round, I'd prefer to winter in the south and summer in the north. That way I could avoid the extreme heat and extreme cold.:p
I'll stay south thank you. I hate snow. Yes, Oklahoma has tornados but they really affect a very small percent of the population. In my 53 years in Oklahoma City I don't know anyone personally that has been affected by a tornado. Now the two 12+ inch snow storms we got a few years ago affected everyone.

They called for a bad snow storm here yesterday,but the morning was bright and sunny.Went for a short ride.By the afternoon it rained.No snow here yet this year at all.

Back