free website stats program Food Network-New Show | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Food Network-New Show

Any recipes that were used at Salt Springs must remain at Salt Springs unless the person in question attends the Salt Springs Gathering to personally receive said recipe.:D

I second that motion!

Maybe I'll get invited to next years gathering and learn first hand this top secret rib recipe :s

Everybody has been invited all years. Some make it some don't. Its not a private thing at all. Your surely invited.

I can respect that philosophy. Maybe Jack took some pictures of the ribs he can post on here instead??? :D

I would have to submit X Rays:p Ya all come on down to Salt Springs and join in the fun:p

Any recipes that were used at Salt Springs must remain at Salt Springs unless the person in question attends the Salt Springs Gathering to personally receive said recipe.:D

I can respect that philosophy. Maybe Jack took some pictures of the ribs he can post on here instead??? :D

see i didn't say it :small3d005:

I second that motion!

plus one

Everybody has been invited all years. Some make it some don't. Its not a private thing at all. Your surely invited.

I would have to submit X Rays:p Ya all come on down to Salt Springs and join in the fun:p

i am going to do my best to make it again it was too much fun....i hope they put in the back way outa there by then....:p

see i didn't say it :small3d005:

plus one

i am going to do my best to make it again it was too much fun....i hope they put in the back way outa there by then....:p

WE could ferry the bikes across the lake:p

Back