free website stats program Food Network-New Show | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Food Network-New Show

That's one thing I like and it's awesome BBQ. pulled pork, soft and tasty ribs, coleslaw, baked beans. I miss my Weber Kettle.

Saw a commercial for a new show on Food Network, a place called The Shed BBQ. I know some here have talked about a place with the same name. Is the BBQ worth the ride? The Shed gets TV series on Food Network in August | Celebrities | The Sun Herald

Hey Don,

The skinny on the Shed is...last year it burned down and now its back up and running but I have not been since the fire. They used to have very good BBQ although I agreed with Red-Fish Joe it was better at the Lyman MS location, he said that one has gone downhill.

If it stops raining long enough, I'll take a trip over and let you know.

I remember your ribs from SS being very tasty!

The Shed isn't as good as it used to be. The sauce is still very good but the old gentleman who used to prepare and smoke the meat has passed away. They have a few things to learn about his methods.

Glad someone likes it. What type sauce do you use?

Care to share your rib recipe with the rest of us??? If it's a secret, you can PM me. I'll never spill the beans. :D I've got a pretty good way of cooking ribs, but always looking to upgrade. I steam mine in the oven slowly, then finish them on the grill for about 5 minutes per side. Very tender and tasty. Used to do them on the smoker, but they always seemed to come out very dry.

Care to share your rib recipe with the rest of us??? If it's a secret, you can PM me. I'll never spill the beans. :D I've got a pretty good way of cooking ribs, but always looking to upgrade. I steam mine in the oven slowly, then finish them on the grill for about 5 minutes per side. Very tender and tasty. Used to do them on the smoker, but they always seemed to come out very dry.

Any recipes that were used at Salt Springs must remain at Salt Springs unless the person in question attends the Salt Springs Gathering to personally receive said recipe.:D

Any recipes that were used at Salt Springs must remain at Salt Springs unless the person in question attends the Salt Springs Gathering to personally receive said recipe.:D

I can respect that philosophy. Maybe Jack took some pictures of the ribs he can post on here instead??? :D

Back