free website stats program first snow | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

first snow

Drove through a snowstorm monday night heading to Sault Ste. Marie:(
Just too darn early for that white garbage.

Since Palau has never had any snow, ever... I don't know what you are talking about... Is it that white stuff that we see in discovery channel sometimes??? We are baffled... We just ride whenever... Tanks, shorts, 24/7X52... Sorry...

Since Palau has never had any snow, ever... I don't know what you are talking about... Is it that white stuff that we see in discovery channel sometimes??? We are baffled... We just ride whenever... Tanks, shorts, 24/7X52... Sorry...[/QUOTE

Hope it stays that way for you PP and I hope you don't live on a low-lying island with rising seas :(. Any of that going on where you live and ride?

Way to early for the white stuff. It got to 32 the other morning and a little windy. I got to get some new gloves thats for sure. Its suppose to be in the 60's this weekend. 50's is o.k. 40's is bearable, 30's well I'm getting to old for 0 degree wind chill factor. I envy you guys that can ride all year round. My last day of riding last year for a while (put stable in) was
Nov. 14th. It snowed and the salt came out.

It is supposed to warm up here this week, probably the last one of the year. I will be down south all week and miss it. Oh well, there is always next year.

No snow here yet but at 32 degrees this morning it is just a matter of time. I refuse to give up until they lay down the road salt....then I put the Harley away for the long Maine winter.
I will be working on my winter ride in the bike barn this winter.... a Honda CB 750 with a Chang Jang sidecar...might have it done for next winters riding. Call me crazy.

No snow here yet but at 32 degrees this morning it is just a matter of time. I refuse to give up until they lay down the road salt....then I put the Harley away for the long Maine winter.
I will be working on my winter ride in the bike barn this winter.... a Honda CB 750 with a Chang Jang sidecar...might have it done for next winters riding. Call me crazy.

NIce ride. My dad (he's 84 now) use to race sidecars. That's an awesome bike. Has the biker law's in Maine made you put a seatbelt in for the rider yet. :)

I know Smitty will hate this but I moved to florida from minnesota 12 years ago I hate the winters now I ride every day and do not own a car stay warm and dry

Back