free website stats program first snow | Harley Davidson Forums

first snow

kemo

R.I.P
We had our first sprinkle of snow overnight. Temps are above freezing now. I wanted a frost not snow. My dog gets allergies the middle part of Aug. until we get a frost. The poor guy will bite and chew and scratch until he is raw. Funny thing though in Florida for 4 1/2 months the tree pollens don't bother him

kemo

Here in TN, we don't usually get any snow until Jan or Feb, and then it is way too early. Grew up in Nebraska shoveling snow after it drifted in the wind that never stops. It's pretty to look at, that's why I occasionally go to the mountains. Then I leave. :bigsmiley24:

We're supposed to get snow showers this weekend. Always hate to see it come but I'm sure the power company will be happy.

opened garage door this AM at 420 and the precip was in the form of flakes. Not water but flakes I'm sure.:( keep the dirty side down ride safe

we got a dusting overnight in mass lol enough to cover the car. looks like bike seasons ending early this year :-(
Posted via Mobile Device

We had 2.5" on the ground last Saturday in NE:(, but it didn't stick either. This Sunday they're projecting 60+ degrees so you know what I'll be doing...:bigsmiley24:

The house air conditioner ran all day.
I mowed the yard today.
I'll ride tomorrow.

As the bumper sticker says: "Texan 'til I die"

Ya we are going to get a cold spell down here. High for tomorrow is like 74 with a low of 55. Have to find my winter coat? Sunday its only suppose to get up to 67. That's getting cold for Florida.

Back