free website stats program Finally got To Rent the Dyna Low Rider | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Finally got To Rent the Dyna Low Rider

Smart move on saving up the cash for the bike. It is much sweeter when you don't have a monthly payment. Save up over the winter, hopefully the $$ will be there in the spring and you will find a deal. As mentioned above, the deals are out there. Good luck, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Yeah funny how you learn to pay cash after your young and dumb expensive years.

you will not go wrong with that bike. i have a dyna super glide and love it. i bought mine used. they guy i got mine from put over 7k in extras on it and i got a steal on it.

thats what i'm planning on doin. I keep my eye on craigslist daily.

Bike looks real good on you, and vice versa!
Thanks man, The wife said the say thing along with my new 105th anniversary shirt she said she prefer me to wear my HD shisrts then my others.:D:D:D

I just bought an 09 Lowrider. As soon as I figure out how to post a pic of it I will. Traded in my 08 Sportster for it...The Lowrider handles a whole bunch better. Lower center of gravity. It's a sweet bike...you'll love it when you have one to call your own.:)

I just bought an 09 Lowrider. As soon as I figure out how to post a pic of it I will. Traded in my 08 Sportster for it...The Lowrider handles a whole bunch better. Lower center of gravity. It's a sweet bike...you'll love it when you have one to call your own.:)

I have one and it is a great bike for touring or just city cruising.

Back