free website stats program Finally got To Rent the Dyna Low Rider | Harley Davidson Forums

Finally got To Rent the Dyna Low Rider

YmmitHD

Wow what an amazing bike. Although it would be a entirely different feeling if it was actually mine but WOW what a ride!!! I went on a 140 mile ride today and all i can say is WOW what a machine.

I did end up inviting the Fam and listen to all the BS and the best was "well what i've been hearing on forum boards is harley this time next year will be goin under< because thier not selling bikes and new bike owners can;t get parts".:bigsmiley20::bigsmiley20::bigsmiley20:

What a crock, I just said i don't think that would happen. But anyways here are some pics the wife snapped of me on the bike.

Here they are.

Attachments

• DSCF1516.jpg
    DSCF1516.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 279
  • DSCF1517.jpg
    DSCF1517.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 560
  • DSCF1518.jpg
    DSCF1518.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 317
Last edited by a moderator:
glad you enjoyed it and let the moaning roll off your shoulders, now hurry up and get it

Yeah The funny things is they all really liked the bike but they are penny pinchers to the point they squeak when they walk. But hey thats they're gig. I like to live for the now. I generally road last in the group so i could do what i want and new i could easily catch up and i did when i blew past them cause i needed a pit stop.

I took it out early this morning and the 50* temp was a tad cool with no gloves but wanted to see how I liked the bike at 70-75mph which i feel more comfortable at then 65 for some reason. I did some monkeying around with the bike doin turns and what not. I'm hooked I'll be getting one as soon as i can afford it. I was impressed at the 45mpg average i got with getting on the throttle a lot and what not

The guy who i rented the bike from told me to get in contact with him when i'm looking to buy. He sells every year and buys new whether its a good idea or not i dunno, The guy said he was a mechanic at a HD dealer for 30 yrs so i can't imagine him selling a bad bike but who knows how it was treated by other renters in the year he rented it out. The bike only had 23XX miles on it and in 4 weeks he takes them to his Arizona shop to rent them out for the winter then sells next season.

Ya picked a great one to try out! I love mine as well. Mine is the same as the one you rode except mine's Dark Blue Pearl and has a Corbin seat (seat makes it even more of a joy to ride!). Wouldn't want to ride anything but (at least until the next time lol). Don't wait - get one as soon as you can you won't be sorry!

Don't wait - get one as soon as you can you won't be sorry!

That would be nice but for now i will have to return to riding my 79 metric. The funds aren't there right now and i would like to pay cash for it instead of owing a bank big note my wife has already said i can get one but when the time is right for us. I'm just glad i have a bike to ride for now and it will make paying cash for the Dyna that much sweeter. Trust me I'm doin everything i can to put cash away. I just bid my father in-law $4500 half of which is mine to paint his house and i also recycle copper wire which is what paid for my rental.:newsmile093::D

One thing to remember is there are alot of bikes out there for sale with a few miles on them with some extras for a lot less than a new bike, alot of guys dump money in bikes and then don't want em..My uncle inlaw has a 07 softail custom, he has $26K invested and is now selling it with under 1000 miles for $17K. This is the reason I will never buy a new motorcyle, becaue there are too many steals if you keep looking.. BTW anyone interested on this bike, give me a PM..

Irish Hog :41:

One thing to remember is there are alot of bikes out there for sale with a few miles on them with some extras for a lot less than a new bike, alot of guys dump money in bikes and then don't want em..My uncle inlaw has a 07 softail custom, he has $26K invested and is now selling it with under 1000 miles for $17K. This is the reason I will never buy a new motorcyle, becaue there are too many steals if you keep looking.. BTW anyone interested on this bike, give me a PM..

Irish Hog :41:

Oh trust me, me and craigslist have daily meetings once if not twice a day.:D:D

Smart move on saving up the cash for the bike. It is much sweeter when you don't have a monthly payment. Save up over the winter, hopefully the $$ will be there in the spring and you will find a deal. As mentioned above, the deals are out there. Good luck, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

you will not go wrong with that bike. i have a dyna super glide and love it. i bought mine used. they guy i got mine from put over 7k in extras on it and i got a steal on it.

Back