free website stats program Favre coming back? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Favre coming back?

i would like to see him come back, he was fun to watch, and still is. Even if he is wearing a purple jersey (which i think he will be) I think it would give my football viewing a shot in the arm along with many other people. Imagine the hype that game gets when he returns to lambo! ohhh yeah bring it! I still love the guy, but I wanna see him get knocked into the middle of the week! :WISCONSIN

I believe that he is long past his prime. I would state that he was one of the best but for reason's unknown he is doing everything possible to tarnish his amazing career. I am upset with his statements about the fans in that if they don't like what he is doing then they can go blank themselves. And then to laugh and say he always wanted to say that on tv. Humm ? I hope that when he comes to G.B. as a viking no one in the crowd makes a peep.No cheers ,no boo's , no anything. That might get him to thinking JMO.

I believe that he is long past his prime. I would state that he was one of the best but for reason's unknown he is doing everything possible to tarnish his amazing career. I am upset with his statements about the fans in that if they don't like what he is doing then they can go blank themselves. And then to laugh and say he always wanted to say that on tv. Humm ? I hope that when he comes to G.B. as a viking no one in the crowd makes a peep.No cheers ,no boo's , no anything. That might get him to thinking JMO.

You know that GB will boo him to no end.

Favre is washed up I agree and this will probably tarnish his career (like its not already tarnished with his antics of the past few years.) but if sticking it to GB motivates him for one more year, I'll take it.

Not a Favre fan. Big Viking fan. Don't really want him on the team but for one year it will be worth it for one reason and one reason only.

I want the purple #4 jersey. Got alot of WI Packer fans I'd love to wear it around!!

This whole Farve thing reminds me of Jordan when he kept coming back. If I was a Packer fan or Farve fan I wouldn't want him to come back. You don't want your last memory of Farve stinking it up in Minnesota just like I try to forget that Jordan played for the wizards

Does it really matter?

My wife calls him a media whore. No matter where you turn ... there he is!

He held the Packers hostage for so many years ... I hope that if he comes back, he gets knocked into next week. I mean him no harm, just tired of his antics.

Back