free website stats program Favre coming back? | Harley Davidson Forums

Favre coming back?

brderj

I was getting a haircut and saw it on ESPN. Can any of our WI brothers and sisters confirm or deny? :D

I for one hopes he stays retired. I love the Packers and Brett Farve; however, I wouldn't want to see him playing for another team.

Kind of like seeing Jim Edmonds in a Chicago Cubs uniform.

Go Cardinals.

As good as he is...it's time to be done with it all. All of this "I'm retiring / I'm not retiring" crap year after year is getting old. It's good he went out at the top of his game, taking along a record that will more than likely never be broken. Now Matt Hasselbeck can take over as the best QB in the NFC...GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

everything I've seen said that he's been attempting to come back since about 2 weeks after the retirement announcement... He wants to go back with his old position, but they're saying they're too invested in the kid - gimmie a break! I guess he told them to 'give me my helmet, or my release' they won't release him, and they're jerkin' him around otherwise. Grrr. No respect for the older guy I guess. But, I WANT him back... NOW. :D

Back