free website stats program Favorite way of riding your bike | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Favorite way of riding your bike

My mood seems to change. Sometime i hit back roads and just putt around. Then other times its hit interstate and put the spurs to it. Nothing big just cruise at 75-80 mph. Well to be honest i have seen 105-110.:devil

I just like to ride, sometimes I push it and go fast, others I just putt along and enjoy the scenery. so I guess my favorite way to ride is with the rubber grabbin' the ground.

I ride on both interstate and back roads. I'll gladly take a nice easy cruise on a windy back road over the interstate any day.

I only wish I could get on a nice gradual set of benders with rolling fields and cattle graising...no I travel down the Southern California 605 frwy every day along with over 1 million-give or take the time of day.

However I do plan on a long (no pressure ride) up the California coast in the near future.

I usually preferto ride with the rubber side down.

We are blessed with lots of back road benders around here, the highway of death (I-95 that I avoid at all cost) and some slabs with acceptable traffic some times of the day. Mostly I like the curves in the hills.

I always prefer to ride with the rubber in constant contact with a dry road surface. :D

I'm comfortable riding any type of roads, but really prefer to putt at about 50 to 55 on back country roads here in middle Tennessee and enjoy the scenery of the rolling hills and curves. Twisty roads are the best!

Back