free website stats program Favorite Television Show | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Favorite Television Show

Well well well Baldrick... "I laugh in the face of danger, I drop icicles down the underpants of fear"
I am of course the Black Adder. Brilliant still today. oh if you like Hugh Laurrie in House, then check him out as the pea brained prince in Black Adder...

RK

I've only seen one American do an Aussie accent "spot on", and that was Kevin Klein in "A fish called Wanda", fantastic job!! Meryl Streep tried to do the accent in some forgetable movie and we all fell about laughing, it was terrible.

Yes DK, that's the one, I think it was called "evil angels", or somethng like that? Hearing her shout "a dingos got my baby" was hilarious down here. She just couldn't get the accent right, I don't know why......I got it when I was a little fella.....and still have it to this day......:rofl

Last edited:
I have just watched 'Vanished' which was excellent from the USA. It did not end; any ideas when and if they intend to bring out a season two?

Thanks

Mike

My favorites are mostly the ones they don't show no more (political correctness maybe?)
Ain't it half hot mum
Some mothers do have 'em
Little and large
Canned carrots
Black-adder
Dad's army

Back