free website stats program Favorite Television Show | Harley Davidson Forums

Favorite Television Show

tambermn

What show can't you go a week without watching? For me it is Prison Break, this show is rocking the ratings right now and it keeps getting better. Can’t wait for the World Series to be over (especially since the Yanks are down and out:mad: ) Prison Break returns on Oct 23rd in full force.

I like House, he is such a SOB and he's so damn good at it. Like you I have too wait for the World Series to be over before it comes back on the air. I hate October.

I personally like to watch reality shows like Cops, Survivor, The Biggest Loser, and even Nanny 911. I can't get into stuff like CSS, ER, Jericho or anything like that. I don't know what it is with me but those shows don't hold my attention like reality shows do and can.

I used to like reality shows when they first came on the air but after a year or so, they were all over the place. They seemed so scripted I though I might as well stick to sitcoms.

Reality shows are great but there are too many too keep up with. Every night, every channel it's a new reality show. I miss the days when The Real World was the only reality show..

There is a show on called "I shouldn't be alive" that is based on true events. It shows crazy stuff that happens to people and how they survived. They had three guys whose helicopter crashed when they filming an active volcano for a movie. One of the guys was in the volcano for like 18 hours and lived it was amazing. It's a great show and you learn stuff that may come in handy someday. It's on the Discovery channel, I recommend checking it out.

I like to watch Desperate Housewives and Nip/Tuck. I can’t seem to get into TV now the way I did when I was younger. I also watch Animal Planet and The Discovery Channel.

Personally I like to watch Dog, the Bounty Hunter, and Gene Simmons Family Jewels (both on A & E). I just don't get into the stuff on the major three networks anymore. I think the other channels have a lot to offer.

I always watch House, I DVR it if I have to miss it. I love that arrogant fool. He is the epitome of a contradiction in terms if you ask me. The character is fascinating and the stories are always good.

Medsed you got House pegged. Aimme, what do you think is going to happen to Dog’s show? Two shows I can't miss and I know it may sound silly is America's Most Wanted and Cops.

Back