free website stats program Favorite All Time Classic Harley | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Favorite All Time Classic Harley

like hobbit i like the wla but i have to admit the new night rod special looks the dogs dangly bits will i swap the fat guy for one ?????????????????? maybe.

I don't think I could pick a fav. The Panhead to the twin cam or even the V-rod motor, they all represent an era and made their mark in history pages of this country.

My all time is a 47 Knuck. Rigid, Kicker, thats when men were men and women were glad of it. I always knew I was born 20 years too late. Stripah

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the old knuckleheads. I've started researching where I can get the stuff to build a WLA, I think it is, that the Army used for courier bikes. Gonna be a helluva project but i think it can be pulled off. Won't BE original--that would be the holy grail-- but it will damn sure look and sound the part!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRfEpzuSFLQ&feature=related

Hey Joe, I'm like you, would love a project!! This is the sort of thing I would love to build! This, or a Knuckle, wouldn't matter!!!!

Hey, sorry about that, it still plays in my favourites!!

Last edited:
Still doesn't work T, must be because they are on the wrong side of the street? :boxing

Just post the link then.

Hey Glider..here's my 85 FXRC in candy tangerine (factory stock color)....#620 of 2000..:D

fatcat-640.jpg

Last edited:
Now that's a bike! The fxr has to be about the best model they ever made. With a frame similar to the baggers of today which gives them the superior handling and rigidity.

Trade you for my RK:D

Back