free website stats program Fatboy Service Manuals | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Fatboy Service Manuals

When one has acheived this milestone 150 posts and 150 days? are you automatically eligible for downloads or do you have to contact admin. I just tried and couldn't and I've been burned twice by ebay. Thanks

Member must have minimum 150 posts or more
Member must have registered at least 150 days or more.

Sometimes when you reach the entry point for downloading. it may take a day or so for the system to "catch up", then you can download one manual per week after that.

This was done to stop the people that downloaded our complete download section and is SELLING them for profit like has happened in the past a few times.

Last edited:
Really think this site is the most informative one on HD technical issues I have found. And I understand that block measures should be taken to avoid leeching. Or even worse, vampires that make business every time. Why 150 posts? You can like or dislike, but these are the rules and you can abandon if you want.
WAP.gif

The 150 post rule is to ensure that people taking advantage of the downloads are active members of the forum
posts with no relevant content will be removed and do not assist in the 150 post count

Brian

When you think about it 150 posts ins't really that big of a deal . I reached 150 without realizing it . Lol . I did then dl the 2007 soft tail manual and saved it to my computor since it's so many pages long to print out all at one time . I can just print out whatever i need at the time . So a big thank you goes out to all the moderators and who ever made it possible to down load these manuals .

Thanks for the reply glider, I got my manuals from tradebit for 8 bucks but still wonder why I can't download here. Is it a canadian thing:)

Thanks for the reply glider, I got my manuals from tradebit for 8 bucks but still wonder why I can't download here. Is it a canadian thing:)

Member must have minimum 150 posts or more
Member must have registered at least 150 days or more.

My mistake. This was changed a short while ago for the same reasons as the posts from 90 days to 150 days.

Sorry for the error.

I;m trying to replace my back brakes on my fatboy without taking the cal. apart,but an o ring fell out so now I will have to pull the wheel off!!:bigsmiley28:

Back