free website stats program fatboy exhaust | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

fatboy exhaust

I have Rinehart staggered on my 2007 Fatboy. Extremely happy and also went with the HD race tuner and Stage I air.

I have a 2003 Fatboy and run V&H Big Shots. Carb had to be rejetted, stock air cleaner. Power is good and sound is such that I have to be careful around touchy LEOs.

On my 08 Fatboy - Rinehart slip ons with a se stage 1 air intake and tfi - unbelievable sound and performance compared to stock

i have a 2005 flstf i would like to know if anyone has any ideas about a good stroong sounding yet low costing exhaust. does anyone have any ideas?

I just put V&H big shot staggerd on my 2008 FB along with the screamin eagle pro race tuner installed and tuned was $1000 sounds and runs great.
I had the 110 big bore kit installed last year before i picked the bike up new

I agree with the above posts, if the motor is stock then SE slip ons are the way to go. You don't need or want cheap pipes ( they are thinner) and would save your money until you mod the motor up to at least a stage II motor then get the V&H series. I ran SE slip-ons for almost 10 years on my fatboy and they get louder as the packing burns out.

If you insist on putting on pipes remember to rejet the carb and put on a low restriction air filter ( K&N), if EFI then check with dealer to see if you will need to have them adjust it. If you have a state inspection system , most dealers will not inspect a bike,, even if new, if you have changed the exhaust.

I have 91 fb and V&H long shots. Wouldn't trade them for anything. I had thunderheader before and V&H is much better IMHO.
Keep an eye on ebay. I picked up mine for $150.

19.jpg

Back